Friday, September 25, 2009

Rare Green Launches!


>> I'm incredibly excited about this new blog! I've been wanting to create a blog for quite a while now. However, I figured I should read other blogs and see how more experienced bloggers do it before jumping right in.

I guess you'd like to know a bit about me (and if not, sorry- I'm gonna tell ya anyway). I'm very interested in design- specifically the inexpensive, eco-friendly, trash-to-treasure type of design. The two main reasons for this are the fact that I go to school and only have time for a part-time job (which wouldn't exactly support high-budget design projects), and my desire to help the earth by recycling old materials or other people's "junk". I have an eye for seeing the potential in other people's garage sale items or things they leave on the curb. Plus, I'd love to share my trash-to-treasure transformations with more people, so perhaps I could inspire them to do some transformations of their own. I'm the organizing, design and "green" guru to all of my friends, and I hope to someday combine all of those into a career that will support me and excite me every day. It would be great if anyone cared to read this besides me, so if you decide to follow this blog, or even just read it once, drop me a comment or shoot me an email, I'd love to hear from you!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails